6 Ways to Start Self Improvement
August 22, 2017
How does attitude impact well-being?
Think of the phrase “actions speak louder than words.” Small yet positive actions can make a big difference. When it comes to taking control of self-improvement, the same concept applies.
There are small things we can do in our daily lives that may help us achieve a more positive outlook on life.
But doing something for yourself can sometimes make you feel as if you’re being selfish. Tending to individual needs sometimes falls to the wayside when taking care of children, working overtime and other factors of a busy life.
Here are six easy ways to shift attitude and behavior focus to prosperity and health of mind, body and spirit:
- Grab a coloring book – Coloring is a form of meditation and rejuvenates the mind
- Breathe easy – Simplest way to relax the body
- New hobby – Spending time on a passion leads to self-fulfillment
- Stress free snacks – nuts, bananas, and sunflower seeds are great stress snacks that are healthy for you
- Mind physical space – define the areas of your house for work, rest, play, etc.
- Doubt less, validate more – think positive and say positive things about yourself
What steps are you taking towards self improvement this year? These 6 are a great start
Read the full article from A Healthier Michigan here!