Crockpot Egg Casserole
June 30, 2017
Feel like you don’t have the time to cook a filling and healthy breakfast for everyone in the house during the morning? Now you don’t have to! Check out this awesome egg casserole recipe that you can prepare the night before and be ready to eat when you wake up!
- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped
- 1 12-oz package Jones Dairy Farm Little Links, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar, divided
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Grease the ceramic interior of a 6 quart slow cooker well.
- Layer one half of the broccoli, half of the sausage and half of the cheese into the slow cooker. Repeat with remaining broccoli, sausage and cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, whipping cream, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour over layered ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours, until browned on the edges and set in the center.
Check out the full recipe/article at All Day I Dream About Food!